Apply for RFA DP 21 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2021 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 24, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,785,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Women’s Empowerment Club
Previous opportunity: FY2021 Coastal and Ocean Modeling Testbed Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 21 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 21 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72069621RFA00001||THRIVE Water Sanitation and Hygiene Activity|
|SM 21 013||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|RFA IP 21 003||Collaborative Research on Influenza, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and Other Respiratory Pathogens in South Africa|
|RFA CE 21 003||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpersonal Violence Impacting Children and Youth|
|RFA CE 21 004||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|SP 21 002||Grants to Prevent Prescription Drug/Opioid Overdose-Related Deaths|
|CDC RFA IP21 2104||Developing and Disseminating Targeted Immunization Materials|
|HRSA 21 043||Maternal and Child Health Workforce Development Center Program|
|CDC RFA DP21 2102||Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Program|
|RFA NS 21 017||Next Generation Sequencing in Post Mortem Tissue from Patients with Parkinsons Disease (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA IP21 2107||Partnering with Professional and Medical Associations to Increase Vaccination Coverage Across Different Racial and Ethnic Adult Populations Experiencing Disparities|
|RFA CE 21 005||The CDC National Centers of Excellence in Youth Violence Prevention (YVPCs): Rigorous Evaluation of Prevention Strategies to Prevent and Reduce Community Rates of Youth Violence|
|HRSA 21 080||Emerging Issues in Maternal and Child Health|
|RFA TS 21 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2110||Supporting Laboratory Systems Strengthening Activities in Ghana under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2111||Comprehensive Access to HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment, and Prevention Services for Key Populations in Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2112||Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Service Delivery Programs in Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2116||Achieving and Sustaining Epidemic Control Through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Machakos, Makueni and Kitui Counties in Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2114||Technical assistance to the Government of Kenya and Implementing Partners Towards Sustained Health Information Systems and Digital Health Solutions for HIV/TB Epidemic Control in Kenya under the US President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 21 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.