Apply for F19AS00169
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the disaster prevention and relief, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 04, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to Single Source to the Texas General Land Office. Applications must address all activities amp stipulations in Section I, Description of Funding Opportunity amp the Application Checklist (via Notice of Funding Opportunity)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Historic Preservation Treatments to Gila Cliff Dwellings
Previous opportunity: Smith Lever Special Needs Competitve Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00169
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00169) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00293||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|P19AS00591||Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00169", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.