Apply for PAR 20 085
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pilot Centers for Precision Disease Modeling (U54)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.351.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 24, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Addressing Economic and Market Needs of the U.S. Aquaculture Industry
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Joint NOVA - U.S. Geological Survey Caribbean-Florida Water Science Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 20 085
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 20 085) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH20 2059||Namibia Mechanism for Public Health Assistance, Capacity, and Technical Support II (NAM-PHACTS II) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2045||Accelerating Lesotho's Progress to Epidemic Control Through Health System Strengthening and Delivery of Comprehensive HIV/TB Care, Treatment and Prevention Services under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2065||Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-Nile Regions in the Republic of Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2060||Namibia Project for Information System Strengthening, Continuous Quality Improvement and Enhanced Surveillance to Sustain Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2064||Building Capacity within the Government of Tanzania to Oversee Laboratory, Strengthen Scientific Oversight, Monitor Evidence-based HIV Interventions, and Conduct Geo-spatial Analysis under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA GH 20 004||Conducting Public Health Research in Georgia|
|CDC RFA GH20 2066||Strengthening the Government of Uganda's Capacity for Regionally Centered and District Implemented HIV and TB Programming through Health Information Systems, Case Based Surveillance, Monitoring, Evaluation and Quality Improvement Support under P|
|CDC RFA GH20 2068||Strengthening Civil Society Organizations' Capacity and Coordination for Accelerated HIV Epidemic Control in Uganda through Supporting Implementation of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment for Key Populations (KP) under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2082||Innovative, Comprehensive, Cost-effective and Locally Sustainable Community and Facility HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2069||Engagement of FBOs and CBOs/PNFPs to Support and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control in the Republic of Uganda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2070||Partnering with Ho Chi Minh City Pasteur Institute (PI) for Continued Capacity Strengthening to Prevent, Detect, Monitor, and Respond to the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Vietnam under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA GH 20 005||Conducting Public Health Research in South America|
|HRSA 20 093||National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Health Care Payment and Financing|
|HRSA 20 092||National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Health Legislation and Governance|
|HRSA 20 084||National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Public Health Capacity|
|SM 20 012||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|HRSA 20 054||UT2 Autism Intervention Research Network on Physical Health (AIR-P)|
|HRSA 20 055||UT3 Autism Intervention Research Network on Behavioral Health (AIR-B)|
|RFA AG 21 003||New/Unconventional Animal Models of Alzheimers Disease (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 21 005||Limited Competition: National Centralized Repository for Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias (NCRAD) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 20 085", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.