Apply for DE FOA 0002577
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the opportunity zone benefits, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RFI: Engineered Strategies for Net-Negative Emissions Pathways via Enhanced Terrestrial Ecosystems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 22, 2021 Reponses to this RFI should be submitted in PDF format to the email address ARPA-E-RFI@hq.doe.gov by 500 p.m. Eastern Time on 10/22/2021. For further instruction, please review the RFI in its entirety at https://apra-e-foa.energy.gov..
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science
Previous opportunity: DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002577
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002577) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002599||RFI:Technology Advancements for Subsurface Exploration for Renewable Energy Resources or Carbon Storage|
|DE FOA 0002626||FOA Number: DE-FOA-0002626 Harnessing Emissions into Structures Taking Inputs from the Atmosphere (HESTIA) (SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002625||Harnessing Emissions into Structures Taking Inputs from the Atmosphere (HESTIA)|
|DE FOA 0002707||Mining Innovations for Negative Emissions Resource Recovery (MINER)|
|DE FOA 0002708||Mining Innovations for Negative Emissions Resource Recovery (MINER) (SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002720||RFI - Underground Power Lines|
|DE FOA 0002692||Converting UNF Radioisotopes into Energy SBIR/STTR (CURIE SBIR/STTR).|
|DE FOA 0002691||Converting UNF Radioisotopes into Energy (CURIE).|
|DE FOA 0002751||Request for Information (RFI): Phytomining for carbon-negative critical mineral supply chains|
|DE FOA 0002761||Electric Vehicles for American Low-Carbon Living (EVs4ALL) - SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0002760||Electric Vehicles for American Low-Carbon Living (EVs4ALL)|
|DE FOA 0002786||Request for Information (RFI): Stimulating Geochemical Reactions in the Subsurface for in-situ Generation of Hydrogen and Helium Production|
|DE FOA 0002835||RFI Ultra-Fast-Triggered Semiconductor Devices for Enhanced System Resiliency|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002577", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.