Apply for BOR UC 19 N00
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Utah Historic Irrigation Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $401,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in California
Previous opportunity: FY 2019 BETO-Wide RFI
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR UC 19 N00
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR UC 19 N00) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20191204 RQ||Scholarly Editions and Scholarly Translations|
|P19AS00608||The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska|
|20191205 RZ||Collaborative Research|
|20191218 PB||Held in Trust: A National Convening on Conservation and Preservation|
|20200205 FZ||Public Scholars|
|20200115 PG||Preservation Assistance Grants for Smaller Institutions|
|20200115 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
|20200305 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|20200130 PF||Sustaining Cultural Heritage Collections|
|DOSRUS20GR001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2020 Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|STATE 202006||State Board Programming Grants|
|EDITIONS 202006||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 202010||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|COLLABORATIVES 202006||Archives Collaboratives|
|20200316 DR||Fellowships Open Book Program|
|PAS MRT FY20 01||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
|20200408 HB||Awards for Faculty|
|20200303 FS EH||Summer Seminars and Institutes for Higher Education Faculty|
|20200303 FV ES||Summer Seminars and Institutes for K-12 Educators|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR UC 19 N00", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.