Apply for SB OVVB 23 001
- The Small Business Administration in the agriculture, business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Veterans Business Outreach Center - Expansion FY23" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.044.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 06, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 23, 2022 No Explanation. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D – Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grant Supplemental Funding
Previous opportunity: John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SB OVVB 23 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SB OVVB 23 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Agriculture Innovation Center Grant Program
Funding Number: RBCS AIC 2023
Agency: Department of Agriculture, Rural Business-Cooperative Service
Category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce
Funding Amount: $1,000,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SB OVVB 23 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.