Apply for W81EWF 20 SOI 0022
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluating Vegetation Growth Model with In Situ Experiments" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Alternative Methods For Calculating Fair Market Rents (FMRs) in Rental Markets With Rapidly Rising Rents
Previous opportunity: Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - AWE 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 20 SOI 0022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 20 SOI 0022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0019||SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River|
|BOR PN 20 N002||Tualatin River Fisheries Enhancement Activities|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP AKCIECIA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators – Early-Career Investigator Award|
|20 576||Plant Biotic Interactions|
|20 575||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|FR 6400 N 56||Cooperative Research in Housing Technologies|
|S20AS00009||Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|20 578||NSF-DFG Lead Agency Activity in Electrosynthesis and Electrocatalysis|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP ADTBI||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Accelerating Diagnostics for Traumatic Brain Injury Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP LEAPINCASA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Leveraging Approaches for Innovation in Care and Support Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP CSRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Convergence Science Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP RPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP INCASA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award|
|W81XWH 20 ERP RPA||DoD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 ERP QOL||DoD Epilepsy, Quality of Life Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 ERP IDA||DoD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|G20AS00071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G20AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 20 SOI 0022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.