Apply for PAS MOROCCO FY20 06
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Morocco in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - AWE 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Evaluating Vegetation Growth Model with In Situ Experiments
Previous opportunity: NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 - KANSAS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS MOROCCO FY20 06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS MOROCCO FY20 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00067||Youth Heritage Project in Washington State|
|SFOP0006925||Mentorship and Training of the Somalia National Army (SNA) and the Africa Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) Troop Contributing Countries (TCC)|
|DOS CPT RSOI 202003||Study in the United States Advising Network for South Africa|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 003||Design and Implementation of a Blended Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on Media Literacy|
|NCD 20 03||Making Sufficient Oral Healthcare for People with I/DD a Cost-Effective Reality: Examining the Medicaid Reimbursement Rate|
|SFOP0006930||Regional Harmonization to PVE in Coastal West Africa|
|SFOP0006927||DRL FY19 Countering Corruption amid COVID-19|
|W9126G 21 2 FOA 2021||Youth Conservation Service Cooperative Agreement|
|AF DRC FY20 02||Congo American Language Institute (CALI)|
|STI40020GR0025||Increasing Financial Integrity and Strengthening Financial Stability and Inclusion in Tajikistan|
|DHS 20 MT 041 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 4|
|DHS 20 MT 041 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 10|
|DHS 20 MT 041 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 5|
|DHS 20 MT 041 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 6|
|DHS 20 MT 041 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 7|
|DHS 20 MT 041 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8|
|PAS PODGORICA FY20 0005||COVID-19 Response Fund|
|DHS 20 MT 041 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 2|
|DHS 20 MT 041 01 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 1|
|DHS 20 MT 041 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 3|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS MOROCCO FY20 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.