Apply for NG FTIF 2022
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Niger in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund (FTIF)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $210,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Criminal Justice Coordinating Councils (CJCCs) Resources Project
Previous opportunity: Iraqi Alumni Association Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NG FTIF 2022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NG FTIF 2022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22CS24||Criminal Justice Coordinating Councils (CJCCs) Resources Project|
|SFOP0008904||DRL Advancing Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 22 005||Small Grants for Media Programs|
|PAS BE200 FY22 02||U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|PAS BE200 FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|SRP SSY FY2022||SRP Statement of Interest NOFO|
|SFOP0008919||Afghan Women Economic Empowerment Through Leveraging the Private Sector|
|720BHA22APS00001||Transforming the International Humanitarian Data Ecosystem|
|DE FOA 0002764||Notice of Intent to Issue Formula Grant Administrative and Legal Requirements (ALRD) Announcement No. DE – FOA-0002736|
|SFOP0008788||DRL FY21 IRF Promoting Interfaith Respect and Social Inclusion in Bulgaria and Romania|
|PLSO00001||TEC Inc Pre-Award Notice - PLSO|
|AF RW600 FY22 002||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE)|
|TCE 2023||Tax Counseling for the Elderly|
|VITA 2023 001||Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant|
|DHS 22 MT 082 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 9|
|DHS 22 MT 082 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 10|
|DHS 22 MT 082 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Multi-State and National Earthquake Assistance|
|DHS 22 MT 082 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 7|
|DHS 22 MT 082 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 6|
|DHS 22 MT 082 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 4|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NG FTIF 2022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.