USAID/DRC REQUEST FOR INFORMATION No.720-660-18-RFI-EG-02: FOR AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITY PLANNING (720 660 18 RFI EG 02)
- The Agency for International Development, Democratic Republic of the Congo USAID-Kinshasa in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/DRC REQUEST FOR INFORMATION No.720-660-18-RFI-EG-02: FOR AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITY PLANNING" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation and Career Development
Previous opportunity: Trail Work at Rocky Mountain National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (720 660 18 RFI EG 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIBAND1800562||Botany & Fire Ecology Internship for the Fire Ecology Program|
|P18AS00226||Vegetation Map Accuracy Assessment at Saguaro National Park|
|P18AS00235||Archeological Research Associate|
|FOA ODEP 18 01||Retaining Employment and Talent After Injury/Illness Network (RETAIN) Demonstration Projects|
|P18AS00240||HUTR Farm Project with Native American Youth|
|NPS NOIP18AC00219||Rehabilitate Theodore Roosevelt National Park South Units Boundary Fence|
|P18AS00251||National Historic Trails University of New Mexico History Graduate Student Internships|
|P18AS00253||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient Plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin and Determine Treatment Priorities|
|NPS NOIP16AC00312 001||Protect Biological Diversity and Improve Visitor Experience by Removing Exotic Plants (PLC)|
|NPS NOIP16AC01178 001||Heartland Vital Signs Monitoring Interns - HTLN|
|SCAISB 18 AW 011 05302018||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan|
|NPS NOIP18AC00164||Teaching Traditional Building/Landscape Skills - SLBE|
|NPS NOIP17AC00840||Engaging Youth in Interpretation Programming and Resource Development|
|NPS NOIP14AC00836 001||Critical Repair of Mainland Trail APIS Youth Crew|
|SMK800 18 PAS01||Media Mentorship Program|
|G18AS00009||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|P18AS00259||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes|
|P18AS00244||Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Far|
|SFOP0005136||2018 TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity in Guatemala|
|P18AS00261||Statutory Aid Funding for Alice Ferguson at Hard Bargain Farm|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720 660 18 RFI EG 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: