Apply for PAS MOROCCO FY20 08
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Morocco in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Outreach for Bicentennial of U.S. Legation in Tangier" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 13, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $85,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY21 Regional Ecosystem Research Program: Understanding Species’ Habitat Usage and Connectivity
Previous opportunity: Improving workers’ occupational safety and health in selected supply chains in Mexico—A Vision Zero Fund Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS MOROCCO FY20 08
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS MOROCCO FY20 08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72049720RFI00001||USAID/Indonesia Integrity Initiative|
|SFOP0007296||FY 2021 Congress Bundestag Youth Exchange (CBYX) and Congress-Bundestag/Bundesrat Staff Exchange (CBBSX)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 006||Renovation of Synagogue of Ezekiel in Shush|
|72068520RFA00008||Burkina Faso Governance Activity (BFGA)|
|72049220RFA00002||Promoting Just, Engaged, Civic-minded and Transparent Governance in the Pacific (PROJECT Governance)|
|FOA ILAB 20 07||Improving Worker Rights in Rural Sectors of the Indo-Pacific with a focus on Women|
|FOA ILAB 20 08||All Hands in Kenya: Advancing Labor Standards through Cooperative Action|
|FOA ILAB 20 09||Advancing Labor Compliance in Colombia’s Port Sector|
|72049220RFA00003||Sustainable Coastal Fisheries Management Activity in the Pacific Region|
|72066920RFA00002||Liberia Elections and Democracy (LEAD) Activity|
|SFOP0007349||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|TAT RWTS PILOT||TAT for Innovative Regional Wastewater Treatment Solutions Grant Pilot Program|
|AFCP 2021 2022 GP||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Grants Program|
|TATFY21||Technical Assistance and Training Grant Program|
|PAS CMR FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Yaoundé PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DOS PTA 202101||Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation 2021|
|TAP 2021||OIA Technical Assistance Program|
|AFPRA 21 01||U.S. Embassy Praia Public Affairs Annual Program Statement|
|FOA ODEP 21 01||Retaining Employment and Talent after Injury/Illness Network (RETAIN) Demonstration Projects – Phase 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS MOROCCO FY20 08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.