Apply for EAPGZ 22 GR 002 01112022
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to China in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hainan Oceans and Climate Social Media Partnership" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 25, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (PGO)
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): National Resource Centers (NRC) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.015A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EAPGZ 22 GR 002 01112022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EAPGZ 22 GR 002 01112022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PDS BUD FY22 NOFO AEIF22||2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022)|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 05||Protecting human rights: combating hate and politically motivated crimes|
|20220509 AA AB AC AD AE||Humanities Initiatives|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 06||Ukraine: Financial Stability for Media in Pandemic and Crisis Times.|
|20220502 SO||State and Jurisdictional Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 07||Unity in Ukraine|
|20220517 PR||Research and Development|
|20220517 PE||Preservation and Access Education and Training|
|20220517 CHA||Infrastructure and Capacity Building Challenge Grants|
|20220608 MD MN MT||Digital Projects for the Public|
|O BJA 2022 171032||BJA FY 22 Implementing the PREA Standards, Protecting People Who Are Incarcerated, and Safeguarding Communities|
|EAPBJ 22 GR 002 EAP 051622||U.S. Mission China Public Diplomacy Small Grants|
|EAPBJ 22 GR 001 EAP 051622||U.S. Mission to China Public Engagement Grants|
|O BJA 2022 171210||BJA FY 22 Preventing Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers and Ensuring Officer Resilience and Survivability (VALOR) Initiative|
|20220502 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions: Competitive Supplements|
|O BJA 2022 171092||BJA FY 22 BJA Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Program|
|O BJA 2022 171076||BJA FY 22 Connect and Protect: Law Enforcement Behavioral Health Response Program|
|O BJA 2022 171096||BJA FY 22 Improving Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Outcomes for Adults in Reentry|
|O BJA 2022 171107||BJA FY22 National Sexual Assault Kit Initiative|
|O BJA 2022 171081||BJA FY22 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EAPGZ 22 GR 002 01112022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.