Apply for DOS JTF 2022
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mauritania in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (PGO)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 17, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BJA FY 22 Preventing Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers and Ensuring Officer Resilience and Survivability (VALOR) Initiative
Previous opportunity: Hainan Oceans and Climate Social Media Partnership
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS JTF 2022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS JTF 2022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAISB 22 AW 017 01192022||Curbing Anti-Women Propaganda|
|DOS PRM JTF SN 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (Senegal)|
|DOS PRM JTF GB 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (Guinea-Bissau))|
|SCAISB 22 AW 018 01202022||Entrepowered: Entrepreneurship Program for Women in Balochistan|
|SCAISB 22 AW 019 01212022||First Aid Training for Media|
|SFOP0008547||Notice of Intent: Program to End Modern Slavery FY 2022|
|SFOP0008545||DRL: Supporting Efforts to Address Accountability, Justice, and the Rule of Law in Libya|
|SFOP0008550||FY 2022 Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative Fellowship Program|
|SFOP0008553||Iraq-Jordan International Border Guard Training Program|
|SFOP0008554||Support for Libyan Customs|
|PDS FI FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Finland Small Grants Program FY2022|
|SFOP0008557||Countering Malign Economic Influence|
|SFOP0008549||DRL FY2021 Security Force Engagement in Africa|
|SFOP0008552||DRL FY2021 Research and Evaluation Innovation Fund: Global Trends in Democratic Erosion and Autocracy|
|SFOP0008551||Contact Theory in DRG Programs|
|SFOP0008559||DRL: Youth Engaged in Democratic Processes for Community-Driven Change|
|SCAISB 22 AW 020 01262022||Improving Structures in Local Organizations to Address Workplace Harassment|
|22JD15||Child Friendly Family Visiting Spaces in Jails and Prisons|
|SFOP0008558||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting Freedom of Religion or Belief in Burma|
|SFOP0008560||DRL: Supporting Efforts to Promote Freedom of Expression in Morocco|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS JTF 2022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.