Apply for ED GRANTS 121621 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): National Resource Centers (NRC) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.015A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.015.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2022 Applications Available Dec. 16, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications Feb. 14, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review April 15, 2021. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department held a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants on November 10, 2021. The link for the webinar is located on the International and Foreign Language Education website at https://www2.ed.gov/programs/iegpsnrc/applicant.html. Additionally, for new potential grantees unfamiliar with grantmaking at the Department, please consult our funding basics resources at www2.ed.gov/documents/funding-101/funding-101-basics.pdf. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Timothy Duvall, U.S. Department of Education, International and Foreign Language Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Mailstop 258-40, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-7521. Email NRC-FLAS@ed.gov..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Hainan Oceans and Climate Social Media Partnership
Previous opportunity: Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 121621 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 121621 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 121621 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowship (FLAS) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.015B|
|ED GRANTS 121621 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Upward Bound (UB) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.047A|
|ED GRANTS 122021 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Statewide Family Engagement Centers (SFEC) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.310A|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 08||Speakers Program|
|ED GRANTS 010722 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies, Assistance Listing Number 84.060A|
|USDA RMA MULTI RMEPP 22 NOFO0001129||Risk Management Education Partnership Program|
|ED GRANTS 011222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Rural, Insular, & Native Achievement Programs: Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.356A|
|AF HAR FY22 01||University Library Resources Program (ULRP)|
|NNH22ZHA002C||FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) SUBORBITAL FLIGHT OPPORTUNITY|
|ED GRANTS 012022 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance Center on Positive Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes for Young Children with, and At Risk for, Developmental Delays or Disabilities Assistance Listing Number 84.326B|
|ED GRANTS 012522 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—National Technical Assistance Center for Inclusive Practices and Policies Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.326Y|
|005 FY2022||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH TEACHER SUPPORT PROGRAM|
|72066822RFA00001||South Sudan Integrated Youth Engagement Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 121621 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.